Sunday, February 7, 2021

Superbowl LV Champions; All We Do Is Win! A Little OOTD + Food

 


Well, I for one had an enjoyable time watching the Superbowl LV tonight! I am so happy to see Tampa is on the national spotlight making history as we are now the only team to play the Superbowl in their home field and we won! I was positive the Bucs would win when I heard we were going to the Superbowl and I decided to keep that same energy. 

A lot of us in Tampa have been quarantined and this is a party city and Gasparilla was postponed to April; so I just knew everyone was so ready energy wise! Plus, we also got 3 other championships under our belt with the Tampa Bay Rowdies, the Tampa Bay Lightning and the Rays. Right now, Tampa is partying and I want to go out for a drive, but hubs says no lol. So, I am going to post my little post now and i'll update it tomorrow with more photos when I hopefully can go out for once and there are less people partying etc.

One of the best partnerships I had in all the 10 years I have been a content creator was with the Tampa Buccaneers. I am a 5th generation Tampanian and Tampa proud! More pics tomorrow hopefully if its safe. Right now it's not safe (tonight) because everyone is partying mostly maskless.







Jersey C/O Tampa Buccaneers

Shorts: Levi's

Bangles: C/O Ettika

Bangle: Kendra Scott


Platter from 4Rivers Smokehouse Macdill


Ribs & brisket are all gluten free





No comments:

Post a Comment