Tuesday, February 23, 2021

January 2021 Alo Yoga Review: IRIDESCENT




This months review of the iridescent Also Yoga set is interesting. I have been an Alo Yoga customer for a few years now and they have a few different fabrics, but I have not experienced any like this one. I liked this set because it reminded me of the Northern Lights. I initially was impressed by the fabric and loved the colors. I always order 1 size up in the sports bra and my regular size in the bottoms. To my shock- even after loosing a significant amount of weight- the bottoms fit so poorly. Now, I would've gone one size up if I had known this fabric was so different. To the touch it feels very soft and stretchy, but when you put it on it is tight and abrasive. 


The bottoms are in my normal size XS and as you can see they are so tight they can not go over my feet. However, the top which I ordered up was much more comfortable, but as you can see it too does fit poorly and this is after I lost over 15 pounds. If I would have known about the fabric structure I would have passed on this set because essentially only the top is useful to me at the moment, but the bottoms were the most expensive out of the set.







No comments:

Post a Comment