Sunday, February 14, 2021

Valentines Day: 2021 Goddess Like Maxi Dress x1

 


Happy Valentine's Day! Spread love, not covid!

So, Valentine's day is definitely looking a lot different this year as everything is so excuse rhe terrified looks I am giving rhe camera. On my way to the restaurant I realized it's been almost an entire year since we went over rhe Bridge to St. Pete. We haa some low key plans tonight at a local spot 5 minutes away and then pur plans changed. Just like rhe amount of time since I went to St. Pete I realized I haven't worn my hair in a wash and fo since September 2020; I didn't even realize that, but my hair doesn't shed much from September to January and it became so thick I couldn't and did not want to so much with it since I don't go out much anyway.

 I bought this dress for Valentine's Day months ago and since then I have lost a substantial amount of weight so its a bit big on me and could use tailoring. I like this dress because it exemplifies classic beauty and style and to me it looks like a "Goddess" dress. I was happy to wear it and happy to go outside and get some fresh air if only to go to the restaurant! I hope you all enjoyed Valentine's Day as much as I did. Everything has been so low key the last year and I think this is maybe the second time we celebrated a holiday where I didn't cook or when I actually got photos in a lewk. 

*Its raining today so my hair is very shrunken, but I haven't cut it and I actually have been keeping up with my 6 to 8 week trims since the Fall. I am going to try to wear it out more even though I am at home because I definitely do not want it getting damaged from being in buns or ponytales (not that it is now).









Get Obsessed Fuchsia Maxi Dress: Red Dress Boutique

Earrings: CO Ettika

Bangles: C/O Ettika

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: MAC Girl About Town


Trophyfish St. Pete
Valentines Day whole roasted snapper for two
sides: parboiled fingerling potatoes, radicchio salad, asparagus, coconut rice
Gluten free









No comments:

Post a Comment