Sunday, April 19, 2020

The Perfect Peplum


Happy Sunday loves! So, its looking like some states may start re-opening in a limited capacity after weeks of quarantine. I am so sure a lot of you have in mind exactly where you will  go and what you will do or eat when its safe. Tonight I am sharing some date night pics. I think oysters and sushi are pretty high on my to do" list when I feel its safe enough to go out again.

I realized I never even got to wear this cute peplum dress on day while organizing my closet; its several years old. I am not even sure if peplums are technically "in style" anymore, but I do feel like they never went out of style.

XOXO







Dress: Not recent

Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel, similar Romy

Earrings: Kendra Scott

Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden

Timpano Tampa
(Pre-quarantine)




*This is a pre-pandemic blog post. This restaurant is currently open for dine in and curbside service.


No comments:

Post a Comment