Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Ladies Night At Thee Treehouse: Black Velvet Lace Tank Top x3 + Jeans



Todays blog post is one that was previously a scheduled post. Since the pandemic has started I have been moving all kinds of posts around to make more at home posts. Its been brought to my attention by my hubs that I look terrified when I am outside and I have a lack of space inside my condo right now. So, I thought it would be nice to post it since we were at home where the photos were taken and its "throwback Thursday".

I have had so many food cravings over the last few weeks such as pho, sashimi, and now wings! The gluten free wings at Thee Treehouse are my favorite and I love the Herbalizer CBD infused cocktail there so here are some pics from a pre-pandemic Thursday date. 

As I work on new content I am hoping to still be able to share what I had a scheduled here and there. 












Trench coat: Lulus

More Than A Trend Black Velvet Lace Tank Top: Red Dress Boutique (This was a winter item that is now out of stock, when a satin one is available I will link it).

High Rise Jeans: Lagence

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in Pyrite (Colour Bar item)

Heels: just fab

Ladies night Thee Treehouse

gluten free grilled wingsinbuffalosauce

gluten free
grilled chimmichurri ribs

Chefs charcuterie board



*This is a pre-pandemic blog post. This restaurant is currently open for dine in and curbside service.

No comments:

Post a Comment