Thursday, April 30, 2020

Finally, I Can Announce This...New Home Owners Again! + Florida Style Husband & Wife OOTD + Dinner Date Night Crab Shalah


So, its finally official since I can announce it, but it has been official since last week- the Lomsak family are officially home owners again! This whole experience has been a whirlwind which I will fully explain in a blog post later in May. We are finally settling in as the last week we have been moving things from our condo all week, sleeping on the floor, living with no refrigerator until one can be delivered. We finally got to a point this week where we could relax and take some photos and I could officially tell my friends and family we are homeowners again. Why wait? I don't count my eggs until they hatch. 


I will say this just to get it out of the way, I wouldn't wish for anyone to move during a pandemic. We have been under quarantine for the last 7 weeks. Obviously, we had to re-ermerge to handle everything having to do with this move. We always wore cloth face masks and washed our hands constantly. I will have more details on that on the City Life blog. Right now, we have maybe two more deliveries, but we are looking forward to settling in and enjoying the rest of our time in quarantine. Its so nice to have a backyard to go out into when I feel cooped up, but man, I forgot about the bugs and itchiness lol.

XOXO













Wrap Dress: Lilly Pulitzer

Heels: Not recent

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in rose quartz

Earrings Kendra Scott Elle rose quartz

Assorted bangles and cuffs: Kendra Scott

Lipstick: Colour Pop Bhear Hug

Hair Clips: C/O Ettika



Husbands look: 

 Pink dress shirt: Express 1MX

Shorts: Perry Ellis (Macys) Not recent

Cuban smoking Hat: was hand made 

Loafers: Not recent


OUR DATE NIGHT DINNER:



It has become tradition that the first dinner in our new place is Crab Shalah! I must say cooking on higher end appliances has been eye opening! I know that I am going to have so much fun cooking in this amazing kitchen. Its evident that all my recipes will need adjustments for heat just after making this one meal. It tasted amazing! I don't know if it was because it was our first night here or if the food just tasted better than when I cooked at our condo because the appliances were not that great.





The lighting is amazing in my new home so I can't wait to share more food photos!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment