Sunday, April 5, 2020

April 2020 Alo Yoga Review Pt. 2 Caramel Lush Bra + High-Waist Airlift Capris

           

High-Waist Airlift Capri 
Cropped Short Sleeve Top
High-Waist Airlift Capri 


So, last month I reviewed the caramel set with the high waisted shorts and I had mixed feelings about it. This month I am reviewing the capris. I love these so much better than the shorts! The fit is Truer to size and more comfortable. The overall outfit paired with the capris looks more streamlined with the t-shirt crop top and has a more flattering design. I would recommend the capris over the shorts any day. I am petite 5'3 and I also like that the high waist capris look like capris and not like leggings.


I am doing some yoga poses for energy and core strength.













No comments:

Post a Comment