Monday, June 24, 2019

Vacation in Historic Dunedin at the Fenway Hotel: Sweet Like Candy Stripe Bikini Set Pool Day


Today was a great poolside day for yoga and photos after brunch. This bikini set has been quite popular, following the size guide however is not going to be successful if you are petite like I am. I was sized at a medium and it is too big-but I am wearing it anyway because I get annoyed with returns. Anyhow, this website often sizes things incorrectly and my rule of thumb is to not just go by the measurements, but look at the fit and type of fabric. I was pretty sure a medium would be too large on me, but I went on ahead on followed anyway. Other than that, its a cute set that is simple, but  cute.

We are in full vacation mode brunching hard and relaxing by the pool. Spring is a wonderful time yo  travel, but alas its now Summer so its going to be hot AF. Where are you all planning to travel to this Summer? Comment below.











Sweet Like Candy Stripe Bikini Bottom: Red dress boutique

Sweet Like Candy Stripe Bikini Top: Red Dress Boutique



Crab soup
HEW Parlor & Chophouse




No comments:

Post a Comment