Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Silk18 Shampoo Review (for all hair types, color treated hair, and sensitive skin)



I was sent a bottle of this shampoo for a test and review since I have natural hair and use paraben and sulfate free products. Maple Holistics Silk 18 Conditioner has a light and pleasant vanilla scent which is great if you are not into shampoos with a lot of perfume like me. It is almost 100% all natural and infused with 18 different silk amino acids which will aid in making your hair stronger and healthier. The 18 different silk amino acids consist of Argan Oil, Shea Butter, Organic Pomegranate; Hibiscus, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea, just to name a few. This combination of silk amino acids helps with dry hair, damaged hair, and frizz. My hair is very thick & curly and this product really makes my hair soft, frizz free, shiny, and defines my my type 3 and 4 curls. I really like that it does not contain sulfates, parabens, chemicals, and silicones because I have a herperformis dermatitis which is an autoimmune disease caused by gluten. This especially affects me because some shampoos and conditioners do contain wheat products oats.  There are no artificial fragrances or colorings. 




According to their website by using the Silk18 products you can achieve stronger, smoother, and more beautiful hair.This product has a blend of 18 silk amino acids which help strengthen hair follicles and strengthen strands to protect hair from dryness, breakage, damage, split ends, and hair fall. This product claims to be great for those who suffer from dandruff, excess sebum, and impurities; it will leave your hair and scalp feeling clean but not stripped. The shampoo is sulfate and paraben-free making it great for all hair types, color treated hair, and sensitive skin.


You can find this product and more on the website for Mapleholistics as well as AmazonWalmart, and 

No comments:

Post a Comment