Thursday, May 30, 2019

Breakin the Rules! Drop Shoulder Cable Knit Sweater & Shorts Set


Tonights date night was right after I had just gotten better after the glutening. I was feeling like because my husband took care of me all week (a lot) I wanted to treat him to tacos, but unfortunately they had an hour and a half wait at his favorite spot and this was an off day. That really was disappointing because this is my husbands favorite taco place in Tampa. So, I was like I have to think of something and save this date night and I remembered Rocco's Tacos at Bay Street. He was reluctant because no one has a margarita like the other place which I agree, but we had a great time.








Drop Shoulder Cable Knit Sweater & Shorts Set: Shein

Heels: Just Fab, not recent

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne

Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle

Rocco"s Tacos

Mexican Queso

Quesadillas 

Carne Molcajete 
So, my photo of the night is last... I have been to Rocco's so many times and never tried the molcajete and let me tell you its a killer. I got the one with chicken, steak, and chorizo and I obviously don't eat all that meat, but I was not sure what to do. It arrived in a steaming lava rock bowl and I eat slower than Methuselah and that food stayed hot for a full hour. The flavor, the intensity, everything was like wow. I am wondering if I will ever go to Rocco's and not order the molcajete now...They do have a seafood one which is more my speed for my diet and I am looking forward to trying it next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment