Tuesday, March 26, 2019

New Orleans (Mardi Gras) Birthday Aircation: Striped Frill Halter Top + Shorts + Cardigan



Happy Tuesday loves! I am sharing some outfit photos from my trip. I have been working on a Lookbook for YouTube also which is not done yet. Tonight was our first night in New Orleans. This would be my first time in NOLA as an adult and my husbands first time ever. The memories I had coming here as a teen all revolved around me sitting in a church and trying to stay away for hours; and eating at a buffet. Not very exciting right? I have always wanted to come up here for Mardi Gras and my husband loved our trip we took last Spring to Charleston so we packed up and decided to do it again. You know...road tripping together.

 This was right before daylight savings time as it was during my birthday and Mardi Gras. We got there right in time for the parade and then the sun went down so we saw very little. I was exhausted from the travel, I will get into all of that in my recap because subsequently I was already having a bad day when I arrived. Anyhow, luckily I had this simple two pc, set that I had been saving all Fall & Winter for the right moment. This was in fact the perfect time to wear it because we were in a rush to get dinner before the restaurant closed. I can't wait to share the rest of my Aircation photos with you all, I have a lot!








                         



Striped Frill Halter Top With Shorts: Shein

Lace Duster Cardigan: Shein

Heels: Shoedazzle

Assorted jewelry: Kendra Scott


Fogo De Chao- New Orleans




No comments:

Post a Comment