Sunday, March 31, 2019

March 2019 City Life VLOG- Officially Five Years In The City!!! Birthday Dinners, Yoga & Fitness, Gluten Free Home Cooked Meals + Hauls














FITNESS: I have been very happy with my fitness level this month and feel like I hit a great stride in yoga. 














BIRTHDAY DINNERS: I have had several birthday dinners this month and last month due to vacation and other events. Below are some photos that did not make it to the original blog posts.


Flemmings Tampa



Sea Salt St. Pete









IN THE CITY: We had a lot of city adventures this month! I know my husband would love it if I just stayed in one weekend, but I always tell him its good to get out and go see things; life is more enriching that way.





This was a pretty heavy month for new restaurants opening in South Tampa! I hear there will be a few more this Spring too!







HAULS:


Items c/o Avon





Items c/o Juno woman


Items c/o Nui- these are gluten free ketogenic cookies!





These are my latest purchases of natural stones and minerals for meditation.





DATE NIGHTS:

Yah Mon Caribbean





Haven- South Tampa









Weekend fun at No Vacancy St. Pete




I recommend the Pain Killer




These are additional photos from this past weekend's secret event at the Kozumba and Sons Brewary






GLUTEN FREE ITEMS COOKED BY MYSELF- RECIPES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST



Noodle Bowl with King Crab and edible flowers




Gluten free Gumbo



Corned beef and cabbage for St. Patrick's day (I make this every year).




Gluten free Mushroom and chicken soup...The first day I had the soup with out any additional cream and the second day as you can see I added more cream. Both ways taste great, its just personal preference.




The recipe can be found here: I did make the following changes.


Pacific broth box (I purchased this from Whole Foods Market).

added fresh mushrooms sliced (baby Bella or white crimini).
onions half diced
4 garlic cloves
heavy cream 1 cup
chicken broth 2 cups
water 2 cups

salt
pepper
garlic powder
thyme
bay leaves
thyme 






Gluten free slow cooker creamy chicken and quinoa soup, the recipe is here. I did make mine differently starting from a gluten free concentrated soup and I used a try-quinioa blend instead of rice. Mine was also made in a slow cooker.












No comments:

Post a Comment