Friday, March 8, 2019

Date Night: Zip Front Crop Plaid Biker Jacket + Black Sweater Skater Skirt + Stewart Weitzman


Tonight hubs and I decided to try some place new and different. We have a few Jamaican restaurants in Tampa that are drive through/cafe types. I was intrigued when this one specifically said it was upscale Carribean food. I love Jamaican food so I was ready to go. We had a great time, the owner works the front of the house and is super friendly and talkative and his wife is the chef. I was able to try a lot and it was all very delicious to be honest we can't wait to return.













SHEIN Zip Front Crop Plaid Biker Jacket: SHEIN

Skater skirt: Just Fab not recent

Boots: Stewart Weitzman Highland

Lipstick: MAC Brave Red

Yah Mon - Hyde Park

Gluten free jerk chicken wings

Gluten free platter: Jerk Chicken
Curry Goat
Oxtails
Rice and peas





No comments:

Post a Comment