Saturday, March 16, 2019

Weekend Style Report: Multi Striped Jumpsuit + Heels



Tonight we went out for our weekly date night. We like to mix it up a lot and try different places with different food styles. Haven has always been one of our favorites; they use a lot of Middle Eastern spices and foods which we like. Stripes have been in style since last Summer, this was my take on a Winter stripes styled look. I had planned to wear a coat tonight, but it has been in the 80's this week.











Ravyn Rusty Rose Multi Striped Sleeveless Surplice Jumpsuit: Lulus

Heels: Just Fab

Haven

Gluten Free egg foo young with King Crab

GF Roasted red snapper with collard green kofta, cashew cream, and spicy tomato.

GF Charred Pork Belly




 Housemade banana ice cream and 20 year old Chateau Gilete Creme De Tete Sauternes.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving these pictures!! I love the jumpsuit, you look stunning and I really like the colours. Your hair is beautiful too. ;) x x x

    ReplyDelete