Saturday, August 25, 2018

Rooftop Date Night: Sexy Floral Print Cami Top With Shorts + Sandals


Happy Sunday loves! Today I have a simple post for date night. I really loved how this simple 2 piece outfit looked and although it is not shown, I paired it with a long cardigan. We went out to a new restaurant for date night in St. Pete on a rainy Summer night. I would recommend this place for the rooftop bar only- those photos are in the "City Life" post that will be published in two days. The food at Castille has the ability to be good, but nothing was seasoned at all. I can't fathom sending out dish after dish of food that has no salt in it whatsoever, but that is what happened. My husband's salmon looked amazing though. The 360 Rooftop bar was actually pretty nice, St. Pete basically has the same views that Tampa has, but you get more ocean and less bay.


                           





Floral Print Cami Top With Shorts:Shein
Heeled sandals: Just Fab Mikemba
Assorted bracelets in rose gold Kendra Scott





Castille St. Pete
Grilled Cesar Salad- this was a NO

Salmon

charcuterie with honey comb

Chef's special for the night


No comments:

Post a Comment