Friday, August 3, 2018

12 Year Anniversary Lookbook 2018- Havana, Cuba: Tropical Print Dress + Jimmy Choo


Tonight's look is the final look in my cookbook. I kept this one pretty simple compared to my last trip to Charleston and Savanah. I was quite glad because I knew it was going to be super hot and so everything I packed was lightweight and breathable. Tonight's outfit I actually wore all day which I rarely do, but we had a brunch tour this morning which I can't wait to share with you guys (it will be in another blog post).














Tropical Print Dress:Shein
Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel not recent similar Romy
Necklace: Rocksbox Sophie Harper disc necklace
Earrings: Rocksbox Perry Street Piper drops in evergreen

Gluten Free Seafood Broth

lamb

Gluten Free Lobster with veggies and risotto


No comments:

Post a Comment