Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Transformation Tuesday: Bralet + Wide Leg Pants + Heels



Happy Transformation Tuesday loves! Tonights look is one of those looks where we were about to head out to vacation and it was raining. We sometimes take photos in this restaurant we frequent due to weather. 

These are my favorite pants that I wore when I was at my highest weight 186 pounds and this bralet at my lowest weight 112 pounds. Obviously, the pants have been altered because I did not want to give them up. After I lost weight I had a bunch of items altered that I did not want to part with. Now, after 3 years of yoga and other types of strength building the pants fit a little better because I have more muscle, they are still a bit too big in the waist. When I had them altered I was 125 pounds and and I ended up getting smaller all over so they were still too big. And I do think that the alterations were a little shoddy so unless I get them altered again they most likely won't fit perfectly to be honest. Out of everything I had altered these pants were the most expensive- the alterations cost more than the pants did.

 After being told over and over again to lift weights so your clothes would fit better, I finally can wear these again. Anyhow, I have these pants in white and navy blue and they are my absolute favorite. The bralet is a little ill fitting because I need to tone up my back and arms and I will have more on that in this months City Life post.

Some of these pics are kind of silly. After three drinks at the Aloha Happy Hour sometimes I don't know what is up with my poses because I am just having fun. XOXO.











Bralet: not recent
Wide legged pants: not recent

Seafood platter- gluten free




Links à la Mode, Aug 30th, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment