Saturday, August 20, 2016

Weekend Laid Back Style: V-neck x1 + Jeans + Cute heels


Happy weekend loves! I have had a crazy week of ups and downs and I am just like "Is it the weekend yet?" Hubby and I went to a local restaurant that has GLUTEN FREE food and I got chorizo nachos which I was craving and I decided to wear this laid back v-neck outfit. We were twinning, but ok...lol. Anyhow he made my day and I had so much fun! I hope you all had fun too this weekend, and how about those heels...

V-neck tee Just Fab here|  Jeans DL 1969 here| Heels Reanetta Just Fab here|  Necklace Rocksbox here| Earrings Kendra Scott Sadie here|.

*Wearing Colour Pop Maneater

*My hair is in a twistout I used Coco Conscious Collective Curly Concoctions AND Straight Transformations to achieve this look.




















No comments:

Post a Comment