Friday, August 12, 2016

Date Night: Lilly Pulitzer Deanna Romper + D'Orsay Heels + Pashmina

                            

Hi loves! I am so happy its finally Friday! I had a lot to do today and was crunched for time to get ready for my date night with hubby. I did something different today, I was searching around for a long (breathable) cardigan when all of a sudden I saw this Pashmina scarf sticking out of one of my containers. It was perfect, I was looking for a soft yellow to pair with this outfit that was lightweight since it is hot. These are the softest scarves you will ever touch and I bought 2 years ago when I still worked at JC Penney and I only wore them one or two times while on a cruise.

Lilly Pulitzer Deanna Tank Romper here| Heels Just Fab Teyla (old)| Pashmina Scarf JC Penney (I bought this in store years ago, but they probably still sale it)| Alexandra Earrings Kendra Scott here| Bangle House of Harlow 1960 Illuminating rectangle cuff in white here| Necklace Kendra Scott Rayne here|.

*Wearing Colour Pop Toucan



















No comments:

Post a Comment