Monday, August 15, 2016

Plaid Crop + A Line Skirt + Sandals + Layered Chokers



I wore this out to my dads 60th birthday dinner tonight. I usually dress up, but I was in the mood for a laid back jeans styled look. I love these gladiator sandals because the look great with everything and they are so comfortable! I will be reviewing them for my July Just Fab haul that I am planning on uploading this week.

Plaid crop top Zara (old)| A line skirt American Rag here| Sandals "Yessy" Just Fab hereBangle House of Harlow 1960 Illuminating rectangle cuff in white hereChoker Ettika x Shopbop "Onyx Still Surprise You" here | Onyx Tripple Hamsa charm choker here| Onyx Beaded bling n/a| Nakamol gold leather wrap bracelet hereAndy Bangle Kendra Scott here|.

*Wearing Colour Pop lipstick in Maneater
















No comments:

Post a Comment