Friday, August 26, 2016

August 2016 Fabletics Jade Collection Review




Hi loves! Today I am reviewing some items from Fabletics that came out a few months ago; I cant remember the name of this collection. This collection surprised me! When it came out, I was like "well, it looks kind of plain" very "simplistic". I decided to buy Wharf on a whim and when I put it on I was like "Man, this is very comfortable!" The thing that I was wowed by was the softness and comfort of the Juneau sports bra.



Wharf
Venetian Tank
Naaru Short
Juneau Bra






Next, we have Delta which also has the Juneau sports bra in black and the tank top is reversible; I think the Beckham capris are so cute, I don't have any capris like these, they are a new item as far as I know. I love the way they feel, fit, and are styled. Everything I have here fits true to size and its a collection you won't want to sleep on! 

Lastly, I have the jade yoga mat. I had to buy another one because my cats have made my other yoga mat their new home! This mat is quite different than the ones Fabletics has sold in the past. Its light weight, eco friendly, and made of recycled pvc. It has a really smooth and soft texture unlike my old yoga mat (its also from Fabletics). The other one I have has a rough texture which is what attracted my cats to it (go figure). 

There is one last outfit that I want from this collection called Scuba, but its $95.00 so I have not purchased it yet. When I do, I will update this post with photos because it is super cute!












Delta
Eiffel Tank Reversible
Beckham Capri
Juneau Bra


No comments:

Post a Comment