Wednesday, August 3, 2016

July 2016 Fabletics Collection: Be Free Review

                         

This month's Fabletics review consists of two full outfits from the "Be Free" collection which came out in March. I have two different prints: the Pissaro print (shown first) and the Impasto print. I like the Pissaro pint particularly because it has purple in it which is one of my favorite colors. Both sets contain new styles of tank tops as well as salar crops which Fabletics started selling earlier this year. I love the salar crops just because they give me a little more range of motion when it comes to working out and because I am petite they fit better than the salar capris and longer salar leggings.

The material to me is a bit different, its kind of silky which I like because they glide on. Both are very fun outfits and I love the penny tank because you can wear the straps two different ways and I love the original style of the Crystal top. Both sets fit true to size.


Hyacinth
Penny tank
salar crop
snap dragon reversible bra















Anemone
Crystal Top
Salar Capris






Mosa tank & salar capris












No comments:

Post a Comment