Sunday, May 3, 2015

Weekend Stye Report: Pleated Mini Skirt+ Floral Blazer

Hi loves! Today I wore the pleated skirt I got from my trip in California. It is a bit longer, but I forgot to adjust it when I took pics so you can see a bit of my slip hanging. I don't own any pleated skirts like this so I was pretty excited when I saw it even though it was not the right size. 

This blazer is the first item I purchased from Zara 3 years ago and it has served me well! I love that every year when spring comes around I can break it out and style it a new way! It is the start of a new week, hopefully a great one, and I am sending you all XOXO

Pleated mini skirt c/o Just Fab here| Blouse Forever 21| Blazer Zara (old) similar here| Bag Michael Kors Quilted Cluthc (old)| Heels Naples Just Fab here| Necklace Jewelmint here|

*Wearing MAC Girl about town



























No comments:

Post a Comment