Friday, May 8, 2015

Resort Weekend OOTD: Lilly Pulitzer Racerback Tank + Sexy Boyfriend Jeans

Hi loves!! We got such a late start today! We literally just got back from dinner. I had a great time at Downtown Disney's Fulton's Crab House where the chef specially made my dinner to accommodate my needs. This week we are actually celebrating the sale of our house (finally) and coincidentally both of our cars are finally paid off. This is one day, I never thought would come seeing that just 2 years ago we were both college grads looking for jobs and swimming in debt. Thanks to my budgeting skills we have at least eliminated three large bills. Anyhow, this is not a blog post on budgeting lol, just on celebrating, hard work, and just feeling blessed that things are coming to fruition!

I am taking this time to get into resort wear or just the Lilly fashions. I have not had a chance to wear any of the clothes I bought after the infamous Target fail and I was looking forward to wearing these outfits (some of them) this weekend. Todays top is fun and breezy and I love the bright colors. My white jeans came in the mail yesterday, just in time for the weekend.

 Lilly Pulitzer racerback tank here| Sexy Boyfriend Jeans here| heels c/o Just Fab Varity here| Clutch Just Fab Moxie (sold out)|. Earrings Jewelmint Golden Age here|.

*Wearing MAC Girl About Town Lipstick





















No comments:

Post a Comment