Monday, May 4, 2015

A Cause For Celebration: Cute Spring OOTD + FOOD!

Hubby and I were celebrating today because we finally sold our house out in the burbs. We are beyond happy!!! After the closing we went to an early dinner at a restaurant that we only went to once, but loved. Ulele, it is one of those amazing southern hipster restaurants with a bomb gluten free menu that will just make you feel like your eating at home. 

Today I attempted the full faux bang, I like them, but I am thinking until summer I may digress because it is windy outside every time I wear faux bangs and they just blow right up (and I look crazy). I was pondering doing a twist and curl this week since the celebration is going to continue for us. I am not sure at the moment because I have been rather sick the last week.

As for my look this is my version of a complete look on the Just Fab website. It sold out before I could buy the capri jeans, but I already had some in the same color as well as similar heels.

*Wearing Rio by Cargo from my Onyx Box and Naked One (eyes). I have been doing very simple makeup the last 20 or so days since I have been sick.

blouse Just Fab here| Jeans Forever 21| Heels Madison Just fab here| Lucky Charms Necklace Jewelmint here|.






































No comments:

Post a Comment