Thursday, September 6, 2018

Foodie Friday: Mini Denim Dress + Crochet Wedges


Why fit in when you were born to stand out...
Dr. Suess


Happy Friday loves! Tonight was rainy, but we had a reservation at one of our favorite restaurants Ulele which specializes in local Southern food. I had to make these reservations three weeks in advance so there was no way I was staying in. So, my question of the day was... are denim dresses back? And even jumpsuits? The last time I remember them being popular I was in the eight grade. I ran into this little dress while browsing racks at Zara and it caught my attention because it looks so freaking small on the hanger. I was like there is no way that is a dress for an adult female! They had me, I was butting up the dress in amazement at how yes, it is for an adult woman, but the denim is so soft and nice. I had to have it. This is one of the reasons I never go to the mall because I always get sucked right into the fray! So, if denim is back, them this dress is my number one pick. And PS I just ate a full meal so I know my dress is looking tight in the stomach area, I am not above taking photos after eating dinner, after all I am a foodiva.
XOXO








Denim mini dress: Zara
Wedges: Just Fab Lucien
Wrap bracelet: Nakamol
Earrings: Kendra Scott Max in Turquoise Rocksbox
Bangle: Kendra Scott Laura pinch bracelet in Turquoise Rocksbox
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne Abolone Shell
Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle Abolone Shell
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace

Lipgloss: NARS La main bleue

Gluten free scallops

Oysters


Gluten Free Lobster Ceviche


Chef's meal of the day: Grilled pork chop with asparagus and veggies




No comments:

Post a Comment