Thursday, August 23, 2018

The 27th Annual Gourmet Feastival at The Tampa Armature Works: Woven T Shirt + Trousers + Jimmy Choo


Happy Friday Jr! Tonight, we went out to another food festival in Tampa and this one was surprisingly gluten friendly. I only tested one item because most of the stuff I ate contained no gluten naturally. It was pretty fun, but I think I liked the Sea Grapes Festival better. I decided to wear something loose and flowwy because I expected to eat a lot (that did not happen - they were stingy w food at most booths), but I enjoyed the Autumn colors in my t-shirt. 

So, I have been working hard the last 7.8 years as a blogger and I have a new feature, I am happy to represent this company and if you want to check out my little feature you can find it right here. XOXO












Drawstring t shirt: Zara
elastic waist pants: Zara
Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel similar here
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in gold stone
Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle in gold stone
assorted bangles: Kendra Scott
Lipstick: Colour Pop Lady


Sprouts Tampa

Timpano Tampa

Sunday's Mini Donut & Ice Cream

Seasons 52


NIMA Tested at Jerk Hut

J-New & Mom's BBQ & Catering


No comments:

Post a Comment