Monday, June 11, 2018

City Adventures: Fringe Hem Halter Top With Shorts + Heeled Sandals

                        

It was another rainy weekend here in the city, but I was determined to go out and do a little exploring. We went to a park I have never even known about as a Tampa native and then to a restaurant that just opened maybe 2 weeks ago to have some fun. This new restaurant we tried was pretty cool, we only have a Texas De Brasil here and almost none of their salad bar is gluten free and I am not big on eating a lot of meat.  Terra Gaucha was cook though because unlike Texas De Brasil most of their menu is gluten free and they will hand you a nutrition guide when you get to your seat. I was trying to tell my husband I was probably going to eat a small amount of meat and I wasn't sure it would be worth the money and thats what ended up happening, but he was fine with it. I would return here though, the service was great and its so close to us. Can you guys tell I love 2pc sets yet? lol, this one was a little odd around the neck, but otherwise it was cute.













Fringe Hem Floral Print Halter Top With Shorts: Shein
Long cardigan: not recent similar Shein 
Earrings: Kendra Scott, not recent
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in mother of pearl
Heels: Shoedazzle, not recent
Lipstick: MAC Sushi Kiss

Ballast Pointe Park

downtown Tampa and Channel District

Terra Gaucha Brazilian Churrascaria




No comments:

Post a Comment