Sunday Fun Day in Tampa Heights: Pink Tank Top + Midi Skirt + Sandals
On this day we went down to Heights Public Market and Water Works Park to see the green river for St. Patrick's day. I guess it was kind of green, nothing really like the photos the city of Tampa showed online. We had fun in the park listening to live music, we saw a couple get married, we just chilled.
Tank top : Zara
Skirt: New York & Co
Heels not recent: Just Fab
Lipsticks MAC Pervette/gloss Star Nova
|Hubby's Pescatarian dinner: Smoked salmon from Inside the Box|
|Gluten free Puerto Asada from Hemingway's|
- LunaVida Blog: Casual & Converse | Cardigan + Tank + Skinny Jeans + Sneakers
- Fashion to Live: Sunday Fun Day in Tampa Heights
- Kintan Fashion: Hello Spring & Goodbye Winter
- Online Personal Stylist: 20 Sustainable Fashion Facts that Will Make You Shop Smarter!
- Online Personal Stylist: Simple Knitting Series: Learn How to Knit Without Needles in Just 5 Minutes!
- Posh & Spicy: Spring Wardrobe Guide - My Favorite Spring Items
- Style Diary by Osy: Floral Stamp: Here for Spring
- Suzanne Carillo: One Dress Three New Looks – Gingham For Spring
- The Borrowed Babes: MBabes on Babecast - An Inside Look at Podcast Recording with Meghan of WAPE 95.1