Sunday, April 22, 2018

A Trip to Charleston Lookbook: Basic Ponte Di Roma Dress +Adirondack Jacket + Flats


Hi loves! I would like to greet you from one of my favorite cities, Charleston, SC. Hubby and I are here to vacation and explore; I have been here many times, but never as an adult and this is his first time visiting. 

I for some reason decided to wear this outfit for our drive up (it wasn't exactly 100% comfortable due to the fact that I am still sore from fainting). We had a pretty long day and the hotel internet is a bit slow so I will be catching up as I can. I am looking forward to sharing more photos with you in the new week! XOXO

Adirondack Jacket: Just Fab
Dress: Zara Basic Ponte Di Roma Dress 
Flats Just Fab, not recent
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in Silver & gold
Bangles: Kendra Scott Mary Caroline in gold and rose gold 
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace
Bracelets: Kendra Scott Supak Beaded pyrite
Earrings: Rocksbox Perry Street Leona Drops

Lipstick: Avon Coral Burst























 Morning breakfast at First Watch: Gluten free eggs, cheese eggs, country ham, and potatoes


Hubby's food: Smoked salmon toast with 1 egg and tziki sauce


No comments:

Post a Comment