Sunday, January 29, 2017

Purple Date Night: Mixed Knit Detailed Sweater Sweater + Skirt + Stuart Weitzman Boots

                       

Welcome to a new week and the last week of the month! Despite many emotional and physical set backs I have had this month, I am feeling very optimistic going into the last week of the very first month of this year! Thank you so much to everyone who wished me best wishes last week (on Instagram) when I had a really really bad day, it means a lot. I am not one to get upset easily and I am not one to complain. I was raised pretty strict and was pretty much taught not to complain unless I am bleeding or dying lol. Usually, when I have reached a boiling point its been going on for months or weeks and I have tried everything to resolve the issue and then I have just had enough. Going into this week I feel very empowered and positive (which is how I usually am).

Tonight's outfit was so me, but so not me at the same time. I fell in love with this mixed knit sweater because of the color (I love purple) and because this sweater is so chunky and inviting.  We don't get winter down here really so, I take what I can get, and I love a huge chunky sweater to ball up in. I hope you all have a great start to your last week in January!
XOXO

Mixed Knit Detailed Sweater: Just Fab
Skirt: Not recent similar here
Coin Belt: Not recent
Beaded Bracelet: Charged Jewelry x Ettika in Amethyst
Earrings: Kendra Scott: Danielle in Amethyst
Boots: Stuart Weitzman "Highland"
Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma PM
Lipstick: MAC Up the Amp

*Hair this is a wash and go that I was experimenting with this week and the ends are just tucked in.
















GF- Half roasted chicken with chorizo, potatoes, and mushrooms.



No comments:

Post a Comment