Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Vacation Lookbook: Jamaica & Haiti Cruise OOTD: Lilly Pulitzer Print Romper + Sandals



I am loving the super cute simplicity of the Lilly Pulitzer look. I usually wear Lilly when I am on vacation because it is stylish and easy to style. Usually, the print is the statement and then I just add a few pieces of jewelry or cute heels and I am done! Today we went on a 6 hour tour of northern Jamaica which included Falmouth, Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, and a few other cities I can not remember. Our tour ended in the mountainous countryside where we had a farm to table authentic Jamaican meal.

Romper Lilly Pulitzer sold out, love this one here| Sandals Just Fab here| bag Louis Vuitton Neverfull| Earrings Kendra Scott Elle here| Necklace Kendra Scott Rayne here| Bangle House of Harlow 1960 here| Leather wrap bracelet in white by Nokomol here|.

*Wearing Cargo Lipgloss in Rio









             

No comments:

Post a Comment