Monday, December 12, 2016

Loose Waves with a Deep Side Part Using Coco Conscious Collective (YouTube)



I am so happy to be back home now because I can indulge in the low humidity cool air that has hit Tampa. Usually during this time of year I am always wearing roller set curls because they last for 4 weeks, but I had to wait to do it because I was going to the Caribbean. I had my hair in the wavy twistout a few months ago and a lot of people kept asking me what I did to my hair and they were surprised when I said it was just a twist out. I used the Coco Conscious Collective products to achieve this style and on my hair it truly looks more like loose waves then a twist out because the products have such a light hold (and it also has to do with the overall texture of my hair). You can find the video embedded below.


You can find Coco Conscious Collective products here









*This is not a sponsored video.

No comments:

Post a Comment