Friday, May 2, 2014

Simple Green Pleated Dress + Lace Moto Jacket OOTN

So I stumbled across this amazing pleated dress today ( for under 15$) while returning something at H&M. I had to get a 6 because they were out of my size, but it was worth it. I love the flowyness of this dress so much as well as the color. I feel like this will be a piece of clothing that I will wear many times.

This is yet another makeup look I did and did not have time to film. I was hoping to film, but I got caught up running errands in the rain and had to do my makeup in the car! I will film this though. I loved it.

Green Pleated Dress H&M s/o love this one from Express here| Head piece H&M here| Heels Paean Just Fab here| Necklace Daily Look here| Lace Moto Jacket Forever 21 (old) similar here|.



















No comments:

Post a Comment