Saturday, May 31, 2014

Get Ready WIth Me Purple Hair & OOTN

Hi loves! So I am getting into making these Get Ready With Me Videos on Friday's bc that is when I usually go out. It makes a lot more since than to film on Thursdays. I had a lot of fun with this one because I got to play with temporary color (eye shadow). I am thinking about changing my upload schedule to Monday's only starting in June. I have been very interested in doing more styles with curls and I am terrible at curling my hair so I need that extra time to practice.

My hair is still in a stretched curly state from last weeks flat twist and curl. On Monday I brushed out the curls and re-rolled them with perm rods. Unfortunately, it was raining today so as soon as I stepped outside my hair got poofy.








No comments:

Post a Comment