Thursday, May 15, 2014

Easy-Spunky Natural Hairstyle

Hi loves! So I am in the midst of coming up with a few fun spring or summer hairstyles. This was one that I had been wanting to do for a while, but kept talking myself out of it. Mainly, I talked myself out of doing this style because it was so simple and because I had never braided or flat twisted in an upwards direction. I guess it was not as simplistic as I thought lol. 

Well, I am on the tale end of my flaxseed twistout and I wanted it to last one more week. I did have to reseal and moisturize my hair with As I am cocoa shea spray and eco styler gel. Overall, I did like this hairstyle and I look forward to sharing the hairstyles that I come up over the next several weeks.

This makeup tutorial will be available Monday*



No comments:

Post a Comment