Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Coral Halter + Cream Shorts+Floral Heels

Hi guys! Can you believe its only Tuesday?! I am fighting wash day so hard right now. This side puff saved my life the last week, but I can't put it off any longer. I actually had a nightmare that I went to wash my hair and it all fell out lol.

I have always been a Fan of the Eva Mendez Collection since it came out, but none of the clothes really "speak" to me like I would expect them to. I was just in New York & Co to buy some shorts when I saw this coral halter on the sale rack for 23$ Coral is one of my favorite colors & I like tops like this. I had one a few years ago, but had to give it away after I lost weight. This is a simple piece of clothing that I can get many wears out of which is what I look for when I go to New York & Co.

Halter top Eva Mendez Collection here|XOXO shorts Macy's (old) similar here| heels Orli Just Fab here| Braided Grommet Michael Kors bog sold out here similar here| Honora Pearls Helzberg Diamonds (old)|Lavender skinny belt Asos (old).














No comments:

Post a Comment