Tuesday, May 13, 2014

OOTN: Satin Cami + Jogger Pants



I wore this outfit this past weekend while out with a girlfriend. This top is one of two, that I picked up from H&M's Conscious Collection. I love the streamlined look and simplicity of this outfit! 

I finally had a chance to order some necklaces from Jewelmint so I can't wait to film a haul next month because its been a minute since I posted one!

I am finally catching up on a lot of the makeup videos I previously blogged that I intended to film. Monday's video was delayed since I feel a bit under the weather. Hopefully it will be up today.
XOXO

Satin Cami H&M|Necklace soul searching pendant & bird cage Bangle Jewelmint here|Jogger Pants NY & Co here|Clutch (Candy Crush) & Heels (Delatore) here|.














No comments:

Post a Comment