Wednesday, September 30, 2026

September City Life VLOG 2026 | Gluten-Free Recipes | Hauls & Shopping


Get 50% off your 1st Box + Free Breakfast for 1 Year with my code FASHIONTOLIVEFB50. @factormeals #FactorPartner 

https://www.filify.co/SHCbO


Sometimes I post things from Factor because I am a Factor Partner, but my husband and I do actually eat this food outside of that. My husband in particular, lost about 75 pounds on his own, but having the Factor meals in our house actually keeps him from over snacking and eating something healthy and more fulfilling. It has been a year since I partnered with Factor and we both have eaten Factor meals most months and it was not sponsored. This post is sponsored because I did not pay for this so I want to make that clear.


Factor sent me some meals at the very end of this month so you will see more posts next month. I tried to show how the meals look with the flash and without in these two photos so you guys can see how it truely looks. If you follow me on social media thwre are also videos. 

This time around I am featuring some of the premium meals which means there is an additional 12.00$ charge on each meal because it features premium seafood, filets, and short ribs.





 I always plate my food because to me if the food is not looking good on the plate it doesn't make me want it  I have and will show photos of how it looks just in the packaging though. 

My husband doesn't mind at all to just heat up a Factor meal and eat it from the container and it is never frozen and takes 2 minutes to heat.











So this is the first featured meal. We liked it a lot. I know it doesn't look like a lot, but you can find all the nutrition info online. You can also choose from Pescatarian, high protien, low sodium or even heart healthy. 

I will also be sharing the breakfast for a year. If you use my code or link you can get breakfast for free for a year. I tried it and you do infact get free breakfast and it is 1 per week and they are all gluten-free.

The meals are clearly labeled gluten-free now as well! 

🌿50% off your 1st Box + Free Breakfast for 1 Year with my code FASHIONTOLIVEFB50. 
 



Shots that did not make the blog posts this month!


                                       BISTRO BT



 





 
GLUTEN FREE HOME COOKED MEALS 2026: 

I share my gluten-free recipes once a month under the "City Life VLOGS". I do have Celiac Disease and Diverticulitis so my recipes err more to the healthy side. 






CURRY CHICKEN WINGS AND SIDES































Sofrito AKA "Green seasoning"















No comments:

Post a Comment