Friday, September 11, 2026

August 2026 City Life VLOG 2026 | Gluten-Free Recipes | Hauls & Shopping

So, I want to just I know its been very quiet over on the "City Life" posts. Summer is not my favorite time of the year. Its a literal struggle every single year and I do not know why. I hate to complain about anything becauae there are people going through much worse. I relize, I have also beeen trained to think and feel that way which diminishes my feelings and experiences and that is the whole point of my "City Life Vlogs" is to share my life and experiencesin the city and abroad.
Life is "lifing" for everyone right, but a lot of times in my life, most people who know me, they do not have any empathy or sympathy for any type of struggle that I go through and those are the same people who will be around me and say "wow, your so lucky" as if I didn't work for the things I have. Or they just plain Ole dont care at all about what I am experiencing and only want to trauma dump ok...
I am being real with you guys. Well, as real as I can be because I like to try to keep it positive.
What I can say, is that no ones struggle should be compared and weighed to another persons. We are all experiencing life at the same time for the first time, and it is better to feel empathy and sympathy for anyone and everyone who is experiencing hardsahip, even if you believe that they somehow have it better than you. Whatever the hardships may be.
Now, I know what I am saying is loaded right. You have political figures and celebrities and influencers and these are all the people I am sure you all may be thinking "well, what about them".
Right now. I am talking about us "regular degular" folks.  So, I will just leave that there. Us "everyday people" not celebrities and them, we all have hard times and it seems like since the pandemic everyone is so hardened and desensitized its exhausting, but I get it.

 I just said I try not to try to complain or like, say much and keep it more on the happy side because its already a lot of people dumping their negative energy on us all everyday in life and on the news and in social media. I have had people repeatedly tell me I am too happy or too positive and I must be fake. Like, is it it a crime to try to look on the brightside of things and try to be positive? Who is that hurting?

 To the point where I have lost friendships and business opportunities.  A lot of people want to see and hear about your struggle so they can use it againat you and feed off it. For my readers...please be aware of the energy you put out into the universe; the things you speak into existence, it matters.  So, I know a lot of times I post "City Life" posts and I don't write anything. I want to, Somwtimes I have weiters block and somwtimes life is just womping me and life is just "lifing". 

My motto is this: I just gotta get my life together and try harder and thats just how I am. I try to keep it positive and flowing. 

So, I know the whole Summer passed just about and I haven't said much and I guess this is kind of an explaination.  Come at me in the Fall or early Winter or Spring though. The thing that sucks for me is that my anniversary is during the Summertime and both my husband and I really do not like Summer. So, every year celebrating is a struggle. Its insanely hot, its expensive to go anywhere in Florida right now, its hard becauae of work as well and everyone is also vacationing. So, yall just go easy on me. I am trying to just self reflect, take care of us and my family and hopefully reginerate for Fall. I am a Fall/Spring girlie.
September 21st is the first day of Fall and I am looking forward to it. If I can not share some positive stuff I probably will just share what I have for the month which may be photos or recipes, workouts and positive quotes. 

I am still trying to find the rest of the photos for August. I have a lot more, but a bunch are wrapped up in my anniversary recap which won't be posted for some while.

XOXO







Anyone trying the @sweetgreen x @Fishwife Nicoise salad? I removed the crispy onions so everything was gluten-free and gave it a try!

TUNA NIÇOISE SALAD
• albacore tuna with spanish lemon summer veggies • sweet potatoes • pickled + crispy onion egg • lemon tarragon vinaigrette

For me it was a 5/10 and hubs thought it was an 8/10. The canned tuna itself was a 10/10 and I have been trying to buy some FW tuna for the last few years locally so this is my first time finally trying it.

















GLUTEN FREE HOME COOKED MEALS 2026:
 

I share my gluten-free recipes once a month under the "City Life VLOGS". I do have Celiac Disease and Diverticulitis so my recipes err more to the healthy side. 

Creamy lower calorie
Chicken salad
























Airfryer Jalapeño poppers










BREAKFAST SAMMIES














No comments:

Post a Comment