
Happy Tuesday loves! Todays look is such a cute classic look! I really wish I could have gotten more photos, but it was raining and too humid to get any clear shots. I don't know about you, but I will be happy when Summer comes to an end! We have been having some insane lightning storms the last 5 weeks and it is way more than isual. Anyhow, I have deemed this a "classic look" because it is to me and I will explain why below.
Back when blogs were more popular all of us girlies were Streetstyle bloggers mostly, in the fashion world. I love Streetstyle because it gives you this avenue of creativity that is not judgemental. You also didntt have to be tall to be your own model or skinny or anything that people would typically associate with modeling or fashion.
Back when blogs were more popular all of us girlies were Streetstyle bloggers mostly, in the fashion world. I love Streetstyle because it gives you this avenue of creativity that is not judgemental. You also didntt have to be tall to be your own model or skinny or anything that people would typically associate with modeling or fashion.
You just had to have style.
There are many forms of Streetstyle fashion as well, and one of my favorites is the feminine preppy look. This, paired with my love of vintage style is how this look comes together.
Now, this skirt may look familiar because this was the most popular skirt for us fashion bloggers back in 2012. I almost threw it away, but like I told you all before, I am big on keeping my clothes and wearing them as much as I can for as long as I can and this skirt along with my purple one has survived three moves! While this skirt is now over a decade old, the condition is the same as the day I ordered it online and recieved it.
So, this is a great example that buying cheap fast fashion is not always a bad thing if you plan to keep those items in your wardrobe!
So, this Summer I finally decided to take tge plunge and try out this newish onlone store I have been eyeing for about 3 years. I finally just decided the heck with it, I will order a few items and see if this stuff actually arrives and actually is 100% cotton as claimed!
So, this Summer I finally decided to take tge plunge and try out this newish onlone store I have been eyeing for about 3 years. I finally just decided the heck with it, I will order a few items and see if this stuff actually arrives and actually is 100% cotton as claimed!
So, that is where my cute vintage top comes in. Yes, it was exactly as described!
Tonight, we are having anniversary dinner at Bar Terroir. I know we go here a lot and its because we love this place and it's basically become a neighborhood hangout for us. The service is always impeccable and the food is always amazing. Tonight, I am sharing a few items that were only on the menu for the Summer and they will be rotated off the menu as Fall uahers in.
If you want to try these items I do believe this week is peobably the last week you will see them along with the other items I posted from our dinner a few weeks ago.
If you want to try these items I do believe this week is peobably the last week you will see them along with the other items I posted from our dinner a few weeks ago.















No comments:
Post a Comment