Monday, July 29, 2024

Thats So Tampa | Simple Dinner Date w/ Linen Jumper + Coach Mules

 


Earlier in the year I celebrated the anniversary of my blog with a visit to the first Fresh Kitchen I ever went to when I moved out here over 10 years ago. While I have been in Tampa my entire life, I did not move to Tampa proper until 2014. I started my blog a few months after my YouTube channel in 2012. 

I felt like this was the place I wanted to go because back then this was the coolest area to really be in. We have had tremendous growth in the city since then, but this little area was was trendy at the time and this was the only FK.



Anyhow, sadly earlier this morning this location caught on fire and I learned they will remain permanently closed sadly. So, while this post was to commemorate my decade plus as a Blogger (Bloggeria) I guess this post is also commemorative for the FK Soho location.


The SOHO location was the first one I had ever been to over 10 years ago! Fresh Kitchen on Kennedy Blvd. was also one of the first restaurants that I ever had a hosted (media) event at!!!

It's so sad that this location caught fire early this morning, but I am so glad no one was there when it happened! 

Fresh Kitchen is one of the most frequented restaurants by my husband and I (mainly the Kennedy location, though). I always get a craving for their steak and I just don't even know what it is about it, but I love their steak and their cauliflower mash.














Nothing in this look is new. Everything is restyled from my closet.


Fresh Kitchen Soho








No comments:

Post a Comment