Monday, July 22, 2024

City Nights: Azure Tampa Edition | Simple Look Of The Day (Re-styling)

 


Happy Tuesday loves! Tonight was just a simple date night. Simple meaning we actually went to eat somewhere else, but somehow ended up here. I threw on a look really fast because we didn't have a whole lot of plans for the evening, but it all turned out great in the end.


Just a disclaimer...I don't know why I continue to take photos at this hotel because the quality is always terrible due to the extreme low lighting and their weird rules about cameras. But I digress...it was what it was and always will be. I like the plant life here. 








Dress: Not recent

Necklace: Kendra Scott 

Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma PM 

Earrings: C/O Ettika



Azure
The Tampa Edition 


In my opinion this is the best place to come to for Mediterranean food for dinner. Not only is the food great, but the views of downtown Tampa are great here also.

They are pretty consistent and I always love what ai get. They did get rid of the lobster salad I loved (probably because it was 105$ and people were not willing to pay that), but they had a new item on the menu with lobster that was gluten-free so I just ordered that and ordered my salad separately. It was pretty much the same.







No comments:

Post a Comment