Saturday, July 20, 2024

Some Quick Quiet Luxury From Louis Vuitton + Date Night at Tori Bar



Happy Saturday loves! Today's quick post is a look I threw together to run to pick up my things from Louis Vuitton and then head to dinner. I really didn't even have time for my hair and lashes. It's been a minute since ai have even been outside so let's go!















Cardigan: Not recent

Skirt: Not recent

Tiffany's Lovestruck Pendant: here

Earrings: Kate Spade, not recent

Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma PM

Monogram Infinity BB Bandeau: Louis Vuitton

Heels: Louis Vuitton, Neo Revival Mule, these are sold out, similar here and here.

Off-White Tropical Destination Scarf: Farm Rio

Lipstick: MAC Show Orchid and Fenty Beauty Glossbomb


Tori Bar 

This is literally one of pur most frequented restaurants in Tampa now. While this is only my second post on Tori Bar, we actually come here twice a month since they opened. Recently, they added outdoor seating and live music as well which to me is an added plus for a romantic date night.


A quick run down of my most frequented Tampa restaurants right now is as follows: .

Tori Bar
Bt Bistro
True Food Kitchen
Sweetgreen
Psomi
Fresh Kitchen 
Naked Farmer 
Bare Naked kitchen 
Counter Culture 
OLIVIA


Not gluten-free 

The thing I love about Tori Bar is that they have made a lot of rhwir menu gluten-free and accessible to those with Celiacs, like me. Like I said I eat here multiple times a month and I so far have never been glutened. They pay a lot of attention to detail and in general I feel safe eating here. I don't eat a lot of meat so I also like that you can order meat and it's like by the piece. So, at the bottom you see I have a photo of one lamb chop, it comes just like that and it's about 6$ and you can order as many as you want. So, I am a finicky eater and for me this really works because I don't have to commit to a huge meal or a lot of meat when I know I am not going to eat it all.


Pork belly


Green Day: This is my favorite drink here.

Apple, Haku apanese vodka, Mídori, cucumber, fresh apple juice, Lime juice.




Lamb chop



No comments:

Post a Comment