Saturday, May 27, 2023

The Sweet Life: You Pick Sunflowers | Midi Dress in Careyes Floral Marigold


Let's just have a simple moment for this post in all its simplicity and beauty. Every single year for the last five years I have wanted to do this, but in May my insomnia is always running wild. Today, this whole month I have had a great time going out at all times of the day on what is the most "normal" sleep schedule I can hope for. So, I finally got to do this with my husband and it felt so good.


One, I am a true passenger princess, a city girl, and I don't mess with nature in Florida if the temperature is higher than 82 degrees. It was right at 83 degrees this day, but the "feels like" was really about 95 degrees because of the humidity. I was so determined to have this experience.

Now, this look probably looks like I planned it out to the T, but I didn't, this is just how I dress and I just follow with coordinating colors.
























Bellavista Midi Dress Careyes Floral Marigold faithful the brand

Hat: Local market, similar here, Red Dress Boutique

Basket: I ordered this from Amazon

Bracelet: Kendra Scott Abbie Statement in gold

Necklace: Kendra Scott

Pineapple Earrings: Kate Spade,Rocksbox

Iced out Initial Necklace: C/O Capsule Jewelry

Mules: Coach, not recent

Lipstick: MAC Chili




Brunch

The Battery
Channelside/ Sparkman Wharf









No comments:

Post a Comment