Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Unplanned Tuesday's: Christmas Vibes at Hyde Park Village: Kimono + Seamless Tube Slip + Jimmy Choo Sandals



We say "unplanned Thursday's" because we literally have no plans on Thursday's. I don't plan to cook, but I can or we can go out, but I won't make a reservation; it is basically whatever you like. So, we did decide to go out to try this new menu item at Counter Culture. I bought this slip dress and had been waiting to wear it so tonight was a good night for that. I for one and tired of taking photos at night in front of the Christmas decor! I mean I love it! I can't get enough of the "Holiday Spirit" but the sun will be going down at 5pm and to me it feels like 10pm. I still haven't adjusted to that and during the day sometimes the sun doesn't come out at all.


Every year since I moved to South Tampa I take photos in front of this tree. It is kind of funny because I think last year we had to just kind of stay inside because there was a Covid surge, but we came out and I stood across the street from the tree and still got my photo. The only year I didn't was 2020.So, I didn't think about it, but I am grateful to have these moments back.










  Everyday Seamless Tube Slip: Free People

Kimono: Eva Mendes Collection, Not recent

Alma PM: Louis Vuitton, vintage, similar here

Rayne Necklace: Kendra Scott (in black and in Goldstone)

Sandals: Jimmy Choo Maelie in black


Counter Culture
Palma Ceia




Autumn/Holiday inspired Cocktail (off menu)


Chef's muse: Asian asana vinegar, burrata, star fruit, passionfruit, pickled ginger, mixed greens, and cucomber.
Gluten free




chicories salad french feta, date puree, lemon vinaigrette, za’atar, toasted pine nuts.
Gluten free 



 little gem lettuces soft boiled farm egg, hearth roasted beets, chick peas, picked red onion, cucumbers, radishes, caramelized anchovy green goddess 
Gluten free w/out the fried chickpeas


spiced crispy duck confit (New menu item)

duck fat celery root, roasted parsnip, apple, dates, marcona almonds, sherry jus. 

Gluten free









No comments:

Post a Comment