Friday, December 23, 2022

Festive Friday: A Visit to Edison's Water Cooler Hour: Bustier + Festive Plaid Maxi Skirt + Jimmy Choo

 


I fell in love with this skirt as soon as I saw it. It has three things I love:

It's plaid
It's a maxi skirt
It's layered



I am not too much a fan of the fabric, it is cheap polyester. I usually buy environmentally friendly, natural, or B Corp Certified clothes, but every once in a while I make an exception for an item like this skirt. My rule of thumb is that if it is something that you really want and plan to keep then buy it. If you plan to keep it, it won't end up in a landfill.

Anyhow, on this day it was freezing, like 34 degrees and raining, I wore a sweater with this also.













Bustier: Vintage

 Sparks Flying Red Multi Plaid Maxi Skirt: Red Dress Boutique 

Heels: Jimmy Choo Romy

Necklace: Kendra Scott 

Necklace: C/O Ettika



Edison Food + Drink Lab
Tampa
The Water Cooler Hour


Like Counter Culture, Edison's food + Drink Lab also has a happy hour geared towards foodies. The focus is removed from cocktails (they do serve them) and placed on creative small bites that you can order Monday through Friday from 4 to 6pm only. You can order all 5 for 30$ or order individually which is what I usually have to do because usually not all 5 are gluten free.

My husband is not a Celiac so a lot of times you will see 2 versions of the same dish on my posts like the Crab tostada shown here. Both Counter Culture and Edison's have the same Executive Chef and Owner and the teams do a great job accommodating food allergies.

We have only visited the WCH one other time because usually their menu's don't have a lot for me to work with, but I check it weekly to see what is being served for the week. So, you can order off the regular menu too and you will see below a new appetizer that we ordered from the main menu.

crab tostada | nori | fennel salsa | tomatillo | papaya

Gluten Free Version


Non Gluten Free version





chicken salad sando | brioche | serrano dijonaise | shallot | fines herbes

Gluten Free Version






chopped salad | red cabbage | cucumber | pickled carrot | crispy tofu|kimchi-buttermilk dressing


Gluten Free, but the tofu is fried therefore cross contaminated






MAIN MENU

savoy cabbage roll | black vinegar braised pork belly, wild mushrooms, water chesnuts, miso tomato jam.

GLUTEN FREE





No comments:

Post a Comment