Thursday, November 12, 2020

Aussie Grill (Yelp Elite) YES! Meal Event...Mad For Plaid Laid Back OOTD




You are looking at the first time I have worn jeans since Covid 19 began essentially. I actually looked through my photos for this year to confirm this, the last time I wore jeans was at the Gasparilla Knight Parade. This is an important post because I haven't been anywhere since mid March although my blog may look like I have been.My own husband thought a bunch of photos I took in our own kitchen were restaurant photos, but they were really my cooking!  I definitely have felt shut in, bored, sometimes suppressed and depressed and I have had to turn down a lot of local events because there was no option for take away or the event was just in poor taste given the current issues with Covid 19 spreading.

 Anyhow, one thing I can say is this year Yelp has given me a lot of things to do even a week after Tampa reopened we had a virtual event; I was so happy. So, I just want to say thanks to them because for me I had to force myself to just ride to the restaurants with my husband to get takeout because I was so scared and I was like "ok, we are doing this in baby steps". Tonight was the first time I walked in a restaurant since March, given there were zero customers and there was outdoor seating also. But that meant a lot because I had a tiny bit of normalcy while picking up my food and that is not a feeling I have had since January when I knew about Covid 19, but it was un-named etc. Anyhow, its a community I really am so glad I joined years ago and there is no competition or negativity unlike what I have experienced in other online/local communities or groups for creatives.

I wanted to keep the outfit simple, honestly in my mind it was supposed to look more chic, but my hair stopped cooperating with me back in May and face masks cover almost my entire face. I thought I was smizing though (lol) you can't tell. I brought a lipstick with me and was like, now why am I going to need this with a mask on.










 Flannel: not recent, similar here

Jeans: Red Dress Boutique

Face mask: Red Dress Boutique or Z Supply

Braided Headband: Lulus

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Flats: not recent



Aussie Grill by Outback- Lutz


The Aussie Grill by Outback in Lutz just opened and is Tampa's first stand alone restaurant. We were invited out to try a new restaurant with Yelp. Service was really great and the food was also great.



Crispy Sriracha Chicken (not gluten free)


Grilled chicken salad w/ Ranch (gluten free)





No comments:

Post a Comment