Tuesday, November 24, 2020

City Lights & Nights on Harbour Island: Pleated Dress + Booties


I am missing these City nights, but I have been getting out more and more these days to get fresh air as I go into another month of quarantine. Since I have moved I have been for just a walk around the block and down the street when it was not raining in regards to where I live. I have been out a few times for important appointments. (literally 3). That wasn't a huge deal because I only moved a short distance from whereI resided the last 6 years so I know the area, but South Tampa has its way of having some really charming areas that you may not know about (even if you liven the area) which is why (one of the reasons) I wanted to get out more.

 It's already been 6 months since I moved and I just NOW walked to the far end of the street and OMG and our neighborhood is so freaking cute, but I also am so close to all my favorite spots so its normal for me to hit up my favorite places to take photos. I definitely have been missing Downtown Tampa and thinking about Gasparilla 2021 and in a nostalgic and fearful way to be honest. I was wondering what was going to become of Gasparilla 2021 and I am so glad its been moved to April 17th 2021! I know that there is talk about most people being vaccinated by April 2021, but I just take it day by day.

So, I have some shots from a post that I never got to post due to the lag this year when everything was shut down. These were my original St. Patrick's Day posts, but it so happened I got invited to American Social for a St. Patricks day event with Bon Viv this year so I had two sets of photos. Anyway, I was dead set on getting these night time shots and they weren't working out so well, but I still liked them even though they are not the best (this is with my old camera by the way, I just got a new one this month for my anniversary). This was a fun night and in retrospect I am just glad for the fun looking at how 2020 has been.

December is my favorite month of the year and I am sure that many of you are wondering am I going to go HAM and just say "I am doing me". I am NOT, but I have learned the hard way I can not sequester myself in my fabulous new house. I have to get out and as a blogger, I actually know some of the best spots to do just that and be completely alone

The last two weeks of November I got behind, so I will be back with the Thanksgiving post and two others asap. Sometimes social media just has to take a break so that is just that.




Dress: similar here

Jacket: JustFab, not recent

Booties: JustFab, not recent

Necklace: Coin catcher C/O Ettika

MAC Diva


American Social



Gluten free peel and eat shrimp


Gluten free Chicken Cobb salad


*This is a pre-pandemic blog post. This restaurant is currently open for dine in and curbside service.

No comments:

Post a Comment