Sunday, July 12, 2020

Stylized By Mom: Cute 2 Pc Set + Block Heels & Takeout


Today's look is a simple cute look that I especially like during the Summer months because of the heat. My mom gave me this outfit because she purchased it for herself and it did not fit. I have a really similar set that I haven't posted yet, but this one has some nice colors that I can play up with the heels as an accent.







2 pc set: Gift from my mom so I don't know where its from.

Lace cardigan: Vintage

Floppy Hat: similar here

Earrings: C/O Ettika

2 pc set Station disk necklaces: C/O Ettika

Necklace: starburst C/O Ettika

Wedges: Jimmy Choo Aieli

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in Pyrite

Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in silver & gold

Bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 50

Lipstick: C/O Avon 





We decided to get take out from Outback Steakhouse and we haven't been here in about 11 years. The last time we at at outback I had just went gluten free and went there and got glutened by a salad so we never returned. Well, we stopped by for take out and this was around the time when a lot of restaurants were in the phase of re-opening. The meal in itself was very inexpensive all of this was under 70.00$ It looks good and it looks like what I expected. What I did not expect was for the steak to be completely rare when I cut into it. It for me was completely inedible. I wish I had looked on Yelp at reviews because they have an insane amount of complaints that they keep sending out rare steaks to customers who did not ask for a rare steak. It appears they just don't know how to get a steak medium rare or medium at all from the photos I looked at.



No comments:

Post a Comment